Thursday 3 January 2019

Welcome to the new home of 'What's Jess been reading?'

Hi, so I used to have a reading blog, but then I got lazy and stopped blogging, and then I changed my name... 

So here is my old reading blog, if you would like to check out my previous reviews. 

From now on, this is my new reading blog.

One of the things that sometimes prevented me from posting on the old blog was the feeling that whatever I wrote had to be deep, meaningful and crafted. Like, people would read it and go: "Wow, what a deep, meaningful review!"

But the problem with that is that with such high expectations of myself, I used to think: "I don't have time to craft a good review now, I will do it later." And later never came.

So with my new version of the reading blog I am just going to treat it like a record of what I read and a brief review, and then if I want to write more and deeper sometimes, that is okay; and if I don't, that is okay too. 

Jess Torley

No comments:

Post a Comment